Buzzy® Microgreens - Mustard seeds - Red Frills
€1.95 per unit
- Free delivery from € 40
- Tailored advice from our experts
- Pay safe online
Product information "Buzzy® Microgreens - Mustard seeds - Red Frills"
- As microleaf already harvestable after a few days and as babyleaf after a few weeks
- Very flavorful and spicy
- Suitable for salad or with pasta dishes
- Content: approx. 1 gram
Microgreens are little taste bombs full of goodness for you. Microgreens are vegetables and herbs, which you harvest at a young stage and eat raw, divisible into two groups:
- Micro leaves: harvest and eat both the sprout and the stem; the sprout. (e.g. Lemon Basil, Borage, Mustard Red Frills, Blood Sour, Kale, Radish, Garden Cress, Tatsoi, Mizuna Red)
- Baby leaves: harvest the shoots and eat the young leaves. (e.g. Mustard Red Frills, Kale, Lettuce mixed, Swiss chard mixed, Tatsoi, Mizuna red, Peashoots)
Mustard Red Frills is a spicy microgreen with attractive color, harvestable as a seedling after one week or as a baby leaf after 4 weeks. Ideal for in salads.
Indoor sowing time: January to December
Harvest time: January to December
Buzzy believes that gardening is an enjoyable activity for young & old. Letting people enjoy home-grown produce, from seed to crop, because what you've grown yourself gives you satisfaction, pleasure and a tasty, healthy meal. On top of that, Buzzy has quality at heart and they check seeds for germination, purity and characteristics such as taste, appearance and usefulness.
|Harvest time:||January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December|
|Indoor sowing period:||January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December|
|Plant group:||Sprouting vegetables, (Tea) herbs, Lettuce varieties|
|Seeding period:||January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December|
|Package dimensions:||15.24L x 10.5W x 0.05H cm|