Warranty & Complaints
Not satisfied with your order and have a complaint? That is a pity! We recommend that you first contact our customer service department so they can find an appropriate solution for you. This way everyone stays satisfied & we can continuously improve our service!
📧 email@example.com 📞 +32 (0)9 396 59 00
Upon receipt, always check the purchased goods and provide us with images if there are any visible defects in the goods. This way customer service can check it for you & offer you a solution soon. Putting a product into use is equivalent to accepting the product in its delivered condition. Does your product arrive damaged and you do not report this to our customer service, but you do use the product? Then we can no longer take action if a case is submitted after commissioning.
To whom can you address your complaint?
- In the event of a complaint, a customer should first of all contact the entrepreneur Hermie.
You can contact our customer service via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone via +32 9 396 59 00.
- For complaints that cannot be resolved by mutual agreement, the Dutch customer should contact Stichting WebwinkelKeur, which will mediate free of charge. If no solution can be found, the customer has the possibility to let his complaint be handled by the independent dispute commission appointed by Stichting WebwinkelKeur, the verdict of which is binding and both entrepreneur and customer agree to this binding verdict. To submit a dispute to this dispute committee, costs are involved which need to be paid by the customer to the committee concerned.
- Complaint procedure through SafeShops.be. If we can't work it out together, you as a consumer can contact SafeShops. SafeShops.be will mediate between the consumer and the seller if the complaint is justified at first sight. You can reach them through the complaint form on https://www.safeshops.be/nl/consumers-complaints/ or in writing: Kapelsesteenweg 195/1, 2180 Ekeren (📧 info@Safeshops.be). Click here for more information about this procedure of SafeShops or to report a complaint.
- Extrajudicial dispute procedures of the Consumer Mediation Service and the European Dispute Resolution Commission (Online Dispute Resolution for cross border disputes).
Warranty & Repair
To make a warranty claim, you are legally obliged to report the defect to us within two months of its discovery. If the defect is covered by the guarantee, we will repair or replace your product free of charge. If the product has not been used in the way it was intended, no warranty claim can be made.
• Warranty period
• Exceptions to the guarantee
• Making a claim under the guarantee
For some brands (e.g. Intex), the defective product must be taken to a repair point or you can contact the supplier directly. This has been agreed in advance with the supplier so that we can offer you an even better & faster (repair) service. If this is the case, you will be informed by the customer service department and they will provide you with the necessary information to report the complaint or repair.