Right of withdrawal
Not quite satisfied with your order? That is a pity but it can happen! At Hermie.com you can easily return your items!
✔️ Simple return procedure
✔️ Refund within 14 days
✔️ Return by courier service or at our collection point
✔️ Received a defective article? Let our customer service know!
What is the return period?
We understand that in the rush of daily life you may forget about your return or you may not have time to stop at the parcel post. That is why we give you extra time to return your parcel!
How do I register my return?
You can easily register your return through our returns platform hermie-online.returnless.com. After entering your order and e-mail address, you can select which products you wish to return and the reason for the return. This way we can process your return faster and you will get your refund faster! Through this platform, you can also purchase a shipping label to send your return package through a parcel point. The costs for a return are between €10 and €15, depending on weight and country.
*** Please note: our returns platform is still under development. Is it not possible to register your order as a return through the link above? Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your return notification! The return page may take a while to load!***
What are the return conditions?
- As an online customer, you have the right to view & test the received item (just like in a shop), as long as it does not leave any traces of use or damage (e.g. stains, smoke, water, cleaning products...). Is this the case? Then we may assign a value reduction to the returned item. This point can sometimes be the subject of debate, so we would like to refer you to the FPS Economy website where you can find the clear regulations on product testing. Also consumables (such as cleaning products, rat and mouse poison, liquid fertiliser...) cannot be returned after being opened & used/tested, even if only partially. Hygiene products, such as pampers, cannot be returned once the packaging is opened after receipt. This breaks the seal & they no longer meet the return conditions for hygiene products. Also products on sale do not meet the return conditions.
- The returned item must be complete (all parts are present).
- The packaging is not damaged more than necessary to open it. We prefer to receive the item in its original packaging. Are you using tape to seal the packaging? If so, we recommend transparent tape so that you do not damage the print on the box.
Attention: Did you receive a defective or damaged article?
- Photo of the outer packaging & shipping label
- Photo of damage to the package/item
- Photo of the inside of the box with padding material (if any)
- Photo of the complete article + detailed pictures of the damage
Read more about our guarantee scheme here.
What does depreciation mean?
Are there any signs of use (e.g. water, smoke, stains, food residues, cleaning products...) or damage on your returned item? Then we may apply a reduction in value.
- Why? Because we need to repair/clean the item so that it is saleable again. You also like to receive an item that is in perfect condition and nicely wrapped, don't you?
- How much? Each case is evaluated separately to determine the appropriate amount of depreciation to be applied. The percentage of depreciation that is applied depends on the nature of the signs of use or damage.
Does this sound rather vague? Then we have listed some concrete examples for you 👇
- Robotic lawnmower
→ You only opened the packaging & looked at the spa? No problem, we will refund you the full purchase price!
→ You've inflated the spa but haven't used it? We apply a reduction in value (fictitious example: 25%). The product must be refolded by machine.
→ You have filled the spa with water/maintenance products & tested it, but do not wish to keep it? We apply a reduction in value (fictitious example: 50%). The appliance still works perfectly but needs to be dried out, cleaned & mechanically folded.
→ You have filled the spa with water but it does not work? Please contact our customer service department so that they can look into the warranty regulations for you. Are you returning the appliance without communication? Then it may be processed as a return with usage damage & depreciation applied.
- Pond or pool pump
→ You only opened the packaging & looked at the pump? No problem, we will refund you the full purchase price!
→ You have already tested the pump in the pond or pool but do not wish to keep it? In this case, we apply a reduction in value (fictitious example: 50%). The appliance still works perfectly, but there are traces of use. Once the pump has been in contact with water, it must remain in the water. Otherwise it will begin to rust. Therefore, we cannot take back the pump without reduction in value.
→ You have used the pump in the pond or pool, but it does not work? Please contact our customer service department so that they can look into the warranty regulations for you. Are you returning the appliance without communication? Then it might be processed as a return with usage damage & depreciation applied.
Of course, the depreciation depends on how the device was used, for what purpose & the value of the product itself:
Example: a robot mower of € 500 will require a higher depreciation in percentage terms to clean it than a robot of € 1500. The cleaning work remains the same (fictive example: 100 euro) but the purchase price of the product is different.
In the shop there is often a demo model, you can open the packaging but you cannot mow the lawn or enjoy a bubble bath. This is not possible in our online shop either, without having to apply a depreciation afterwards.
Our customer service department will always contact you if there is a reduction in value for your return. This way you always have the choice to accept the depreciation or to send the device back (with traces of use).
Which articles cannot be returned?
• the delivered goods have been manufactured according to the consumer's specifications, or are clearly intended for a specific person. Specific examples are conservatories (size and colour made to the customer's specifications).
How do I send my return?
Why we do not opt for free returns
We do bet on free advice, just like a quality and easily accessible customer service! We believe this is the only guarantee to continue to grow, prosper and remain relevant to our consumers.
Can I drop my return off at your collection point?
Always register your return in advance (hermie-online.returnless.com) so that a return form can be emailed to you. This way, we can process your return even faster and the money will be on your account sooner. Unfortunately, we cannot immediately process your return when it arrives. When handing in your return at our collection point, the same processing time & return procedure apply as when sending in your return by courier service.
Refunding your return
Do you have any questions? 🙋♀️ Feel free to contact our customer service!