You have to grow our vegetables yourself, but the cookies come for free on Hermie.com!
But what exactly are cookies and what are they for? We give you a peek into our cookie factory 👇
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data packages that are downloaded to your device by the website you are visiting at that time. The next time you visit this website, cookies will ensure that your device is immediately recognised. By using cookies, this website can temporarily store information about visits and visitors. Different types of cookies may be used per visit.
What can cookies be used for?
Cookies can be used to personalise your visit to a website, for example by:
- display relevant navigation settings
- remember visitor preferences
- enhance the overall user experience and limit the number of advertisements displayed
The information gathered by Hermie through cookies is limited to the use for the following purposes:
- easier use of the website (e.g. because certain information does not have to be repeated, e.g. for access control)
- examine the way in which the site is used, and in no case examine what information an individual user views or prints. The aim is to collect statistical information that will allow us to optimise the website.
Which cookies does Hermie use?
Cookies can be deleted from the hard disk by deactivating them via the settings options of your browser; however, the proper functioning of the website can then no longer be guaranteed in all circumstances.
Third party cookies