Nesling coolfit shade cloth square 3.6 x 3.6 x 3.6m - color: off white
€149.00 per unit
- Free delivery from € 40
- Tailored advice from our experts
- Pay safe online
Product information "Nesling coolfit shade cloth square 3.6 x 3.6 x 3.6m - color: off white"
- Up to 95% protection against harmful UV Rays
- Effects cooling
- Mildew resistant
- HDPE woven fabric
- Easy to clean
- 285 g/m2
- 5 Year warranty on fabric
This can stay up all season (March to September).
You can clean the shade cloth very easily with lukewarm water, a soft brush and green soap. The edges are finished with a reinforcement tape.
A Coolfit® Shade Cloth is easy to install and you will never have to deal with an annoying parasol foot again!
- Features reinforcement tape on the edges.
- Features stainless delta rings at the corners.
- Resistant to mildew & easy to clean.
- Can hang outdoors from March to September, this version is not waterproof, in case of rain, drops will still be able to pass through the cloth.
- - Should be angled (approx. 30 cm) Should be hung at an angle (approx. 30°) to allow water to drain away.
Points of attention:
- Dimensions include triangular eyelets at the corners
- Shade cloths slope inwards in a curve
- When installing the shade cloths, you need to leave 40cm across the width and length for the fasteners.How do I choose the right shade cloth for my garden?
- Determine the shape of the shade cloth you want. You can choose from rectangular, square or triangular. If you want a triangular shade cloth, you can also choose from different variations, such as 90 asymmetrical, 90 symmetrical, equilateral or unilateral.
- Measure the area where you want to place the shade cloth. This could be your patio, balcony or garden, for example. Consider the attachment points where you want to hang the shade cloth, such as walls, posts or trees.
- Subtract a certain distance from the measured area to leave room for stretching the shade cloth. For many canvases, this is about 40 cm per side. So for example, if you want a 3x3 m square shade cloth, you need an area of 3.4x3.4 m.
- Choose the size of the shade cloth that best fits the calculated area. If you cannot find a standard size that fits exactly, you can also order a custom-made shade cloth from Nesling.
- Choose the shade cloth color and material that you like and that suits your garden or balcony. Nesling's shade cloths are made of permeable HDPE (high density polythene), a durable and hard-wearing type of plastic. Colors range from white to black, with various shades in between.
- Hang shade cloths outside from March through September only
- Disassemble at wind force 6 or higher
- Do not place a heat source near your shade cloth, this is a flammable material!
- Clean the fabric with a soft brush and green soap
|Fabric density in gr/m²:||285gr/m²|
|Longest side in cm:||360|
|Material:||Polyethylene, High quality polyethylene|
|Product group:||Square Shade Cloths|
|Package dimensions:||34L x 44W x 15H cm|