Edialux Nema-t-bag Kraussei: nematodes against vine weevil, (buxus moth) caterpillars and mourning fern midges (potting soil flies) for up to 15m² (BIO)
Free Edialux nema-t-pot with purchase of 2 or more nema-t-bags
€26.95 per unit
- Free delivery from € 40
- Tailored advice from our experts
- Pay safe online
Product information "Edialux Nema-t-bag Kraussei: nematodes against vine weevil, (buxus moth) caterpillars and mourning fern midges (potting soil flies) for up to 15m² (BIO)"
- The organic solution
- Fight the vine weevil, (buxus) caterpillars & sciarid flies
- Suitable for 15m²
- Can be stored outside the refrigerator for several weeks
Nema-T-Bag Kraussei is a mixture of nematodes to control yew beetles, mourning fern midges and caterpillars, such as those of the boxwood moth. 🐛 The ecological solution!
The nematodes Steinernema Kraussei are microscopic roundworms that live in the soil. The nematodes penetrate the larvae of yew beetles, eat them completely and lay their eggs in them. After 2 to 6 weeks, new nematodes appear and do their work again, just as long as there are larvae in the soil. Leaf treatment of caterpillars and boxwood moth requires hitting the caterpillars on or under the leaves. When caterpillars return from their eggs, re-treatment with a second T-Bag is indicated.
- Make sure the plant is kept moist before and at least two hours after treatment, without water dripping off the leaves, for best results
- Insect must be physically touched
- Control of boxwood moth, colorado potato beetle and thrips should be done in 2 phases to kill first the insect and then also the new larvae emerging from the eggs (nematodes do not attack the eggs)
- Apply as soon as insect pests are detected, from April to October (minimum 10°C) Apply with a watering can or even better with a mixer for nematodes. First spray the area to be treated abundantly with water so that it is already moist. Start first with the areas that have suffered the most damage and continue to spray all the places where you suspect the presence of pests.
Caution: make sure that the soil is well wet before you apply the nematodes + that the soil also stays wet! If the soil dries out, the nematodes do not get a chance to penetrate deep into the soil and thus the treatment is less effective.
Edialux is the brand for sustainable solutions to thorny home and garden problems. Whether you are bothered by pesky insects or rodents in your home, you need to rid your garden furniture of a layer of green deposits, or you see weeds sprouting up between your patio, Edialux has a solution for every problem!
|Classification garden:||Insects & birds|
|Composition:||Nematodes Steinernema Kraussei|
|Control and protection of...:||Crawling insects, Flying insects, Chewing and sucking insects|
|Period of application:||April, Augustus, July, June, March, May, October, September|
|Recommended dosage:||1 T-bag per 7.5m²|
|Type of problem:||Beetles, Boxwood Moth, Caterpillars, Moths, Vine weevils|
|Yield in m² per pack:||15|
|Contents in pieces:||1|
|Package dimensions:||4L x 10W x 17H cm|